Tuesday, December 3, 2013

PTT#149- Merry Christmas Projects

Well better late than never!  Sorry for the delay on this post.  Life (AKA my real job) just sometimes gets in the way.
This weeks challenge is PTT#149 Merry Christmas Projects.  Anything Christmas related.


Our sponsors are:


Your Party Planners:

Joni

Lisa

Chitra

Sandy


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    I have entered, but would not put the pic up no matter what I did, don't know whther something is wrong, or it is just our bad internet in South Africa.
    I hope that you have a fantastic day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspirational cards from the Design Team! Such fun to look at!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have entered My Christmas Cone, to put my beautiful Pine Cones in to make my tree smell like Christmas. Love the DT Submissions, inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous DT projects!!!
    alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not find Mr. Linky. Here is my entry: http://craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2013/12/fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-christmas.html

    Thank you so much.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis