Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Party With a 6x6 Paper Pad!










 Colie here again, so happy to be back everyone!

6x6 paper pads are so versatile, I actually don't know any paper crafters who don't love using them!  Sure, they are perfect for cards, but I like to add them to my pocket style scrapbook pages as well.  I did a two page spread based off of some of my favorite 6x6 papers.  

Check out the full layout on my blog!

I hope this is getting you thinking about all the ways you can use your own products!  Especially if you have some 6x6 paper pads laying around like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis